Monday 4 February 2019

First day back!

Today its the first day back at Kaniere school the 4th of feb, In the first week of the holidays I found out i was going to Wanaka for Christmas!Me and my Nana went on the 23rd of December, on the Christmas day I opened my presents and they were so awesome!And we came back on the 28th.after that on the 19th I went to Rebekahs birthday party! Then as soon as I knew it it was my birthday, on the 29th of January which was so exciting! What I hope to achieve this year is to play as much sports as i can and try focus in kapa haka What im looking foward this year is to help people with there work, and to camp, also skiing !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaliyah. You have some great goals this year. It will be great to have you support our Kapahaka again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.