Friday 15 February 2019

The River

Where-Hokitika Who-Myself and Maddy When-Waitangi day 6th of feb Why- for fun What-Swam , Horseback from Maddy's house It was such a hot day in Hokitika on Waitangi day and I was boiling!,I wondered what on earth I could do! I sat myself down on the couch that my phone went “Beep!!!” And my friend asked If i would like to go down to the River for a horse ride and of course I said “YES!”. I asked Mum If she would be able to go drop me off in town to Maddy's and she said “Clean your room first!” Which was very annoying because it was a mess! She finally said yes so Maddy and I arranged to meet. We met at her house, We had a walk to Hokitika primary school and decided that we would go down to the river at 1:30, We drove to the horses and went down a track that went down the riverline it was so shady and dark it felt like we were going in the night time! When we got there we tied the horses under a tree,The tree was so nice and shady for the horses to lay under they must have been relieved, We got dressed and hopped into the refreshing water, it was a bit rough but we still did it!. We had a BIG swim. We hoped out at 3:45 at the latest, We brought the horses across the river so that they were back to the owners. At 4 we got picked up. When we got back we had a platter of fruit which was made of crackers dip , carrots, fruit and much more! WEEK 2 WRITING after we went for a walk over to the racecourse and had some running races and then my phone vibrated in my pocket and it was Mum eventually we got back to Maddy's house and mum picked me up! It was a great day at the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.